The major part cost of electronic products is related to material. Therefore, material management is a central element at s.e.t..
Our focus is on the continuous optimisation of purchasing prices and material availability to meet your needs. In order to ensure this, we operate on the international procurement markets. In addition, we use the synergiesy effects through the seamless collaboration between our international locations.
Materials management at s.e.t. guides you through this process from the first steps in the development phase, through serial production right up to the final phases of the product life cycle.
At s.e.t. we believe that each customer has unique supply chain needs and we endeavour to tailor our processes and materials management to your specific requirements. Individual planning strategies in consultation with you enable us to optimise market conditions and minimise the effects of long component leadtimes.
We offer you the following services, among others, within the scope of materials management:
- Global supplier network
- Continuous supplier evaluation and supplier development
- Operational and strategic purchasing
- Contract management with suppliers
- lnventory and warehouse management
- Customised procurement procedures
- Allocation management
- Obsolescence management
- Alternative component sourcing
- End-of-Life Management/ Last-Time-Buy
Project management is the basis for the consistent implementation of your project , from the commissioning to the readiness of the product for serial production. You decide at which point in the product development process s.e.t. should be involved and which components of our EMS service spectrum you would like to use.
If you only use our services for the production of your products, we will support them with our project management until they are manufactured in serial production.
To ensure that the project runs efficiently and effectively, your personal contact person will provide you with all relevant information for each project, which will be reviewed on a regular basis. This includes:
- Project plan (including. time planning)
- Development expenditure and costs
- An indication of final product cost
- Customer-_specific documentation
- Interface management to customer development organisations
- Support for VDE or UL certification of products
The basis for our success is the satisfaction and success of our customers. Therefore, quality for us is not only limited to the products and processes. Rather, quality for us includes working in partnership with our customers in the areas of reliability, quality, on time delivery and communication in order to constantly increase customer satisfaction.
In order to have a common understanding and uniform assessment criteria of quality with our customers and suppliers, we work according to the following internationally valid standards:
- Certified according to DIN EN ISO 9001 since 1994
- Certified according to DIN EN ISO 14001 since 2013
- Certified since 2021 for contract manufacturing of electronic assemblies for medical technology and electromechanical assembly for medical devices according to DIN EN ISO 13485:2016
In addition, we are also happy to support you in implementing UL or VDE standards for your products. We are already subject to UL and VDE auditing for various products.
Certified and confirmed